Wednesday 12 October 2016

Location Hunting

For my Pre Lim task photographs I plan to take photos near a blank wall so the background is fairly easily cropped out. There's an area near the hall that I think would look particularly good as the lighting seems fine - not too blinding and not too dark. I also have decided to maybe try a new idea away from a blank wall - perhaps in the library where there's plenty of books we can use to pose with to push forward the theme of education. I'm going to try and find a fairly bright environment to try and make the picture look clear. I'm using a medium close up shot, and I am trying to make the shot focus on my actor as much as possible without too much in the background, or I will take it in a way that the background can add to the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment